“Alfa Sustainable Projects”, one of the leaders in the field of Sustainable Construction and Construction Science, requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture.
Building Performance Consultant – Defenition & Responsibilities:
- Data analysis and system optimization to drive saving of electricity, water, waste, and materials.
- Perform building operations analyses, including calculations using modeling software, spreadsheets, and utility calculation tools.
- Site visits and onsite data collection.
- Create documentation for client reports.
- BSc in Engineering (Structural, Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental), Architecture or equivalent work experience – Must.
- Proven experience working with CAD software- Revit, Rhino, IES and Autocad – Must.
- Basic understanding in energy management, HVAC commissioning, data analysis – advantage.
- Ability to explain complex concepts quickly and concisely to a variety of stakeholders.
- Good communication skills: writing, speaking, and listening.
- Outstanding time management skills. Ability to manage and prioritize a large variety of tasks.
- Interest and passion for building science, sustainability, and energy efficient buildings.
- High level of spoken and written English – Must.
If you are interested in joining an innovative, interesting, and diverse field and becoming a member of a close-knit team, contact us!