“Alfa Sustainable Projects”, one of the leaders in the field of Sustainable Construction and Construction Science, requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture.
The role includes:
- Participation in the planning teams of prominent green projects in Israel, as well as projects in the field of net-zero construction.
- Planning and certification in the field of green construction with an emphasis on analyzing energy saving measures during the planning stage
- Running analyses of computer models in the field of Building Science (energy modeling, envelope analysis, wind and shading analysis, and more)
The role requires:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Architecture from a leading academic institution
- Experience in Revit, Autocad
- High level of written and conversational English
- High ability to work in a team and speak in front of an audience
- Desire to influence and lead in the environmental construction construction field
If you are interested in joining an innovative, interesting, and diverse field and becoming a member of a close-knit team, contact us!